This page details the changes throughout development and logs known issues for Reverberate and includes a number of previous versions for download.
2.101: 17/07/16- All: Added parameter smoothing for IR1-IR2 mix for more natural IR transitions.
2.100 (AAX Build 66): 11/07/16- AAX only: Bug fix when working at 192kHz.
2.100: 05/06/16- All: Significant reduction in CPU consumption for the standard and true stereo convolvers.
- All: Modest reduction in CPU consumption for the Fusion-IR convolver.
2.020: 13/02/16- All: Four additional colour schemes (dark and light red and orange).
- OS X: Fix for occasional bug in Studio One.
2.011: 20/11/15- AAX (All): Fix for IR1 and IR2 equaliser bug.
- AAX (Windows): Fix for IR2 label placement bug.
2.010: 17/11/15- All: Support for Fusion-IR installers and modified menus for quick access to installed Fusion-IR banks.
- AAX (OS X): Fix for an occasional signing related issue on some systems.
2.000: 30/10/15- All: Support for Fusion-IR files. - All: Three new modern flat skins (blue, green and purple). - All: Collapsible file and preset browsers to save screen space. - RTAS: Discontinued in favour of 32-bit AAX.
1.916: 08/02/15- All: Fixed an issue with true stereo file normalisation.
1.915: 22/01/15- All: Fixed an issue with the modulation gain amplitude.
1.914: 25/07/14- All: Fixed an issue where the initial presets could load as empty presets.
1.913: 14/04/14- VST/AU: Improved support in WaveLab.
- AAX (Build 041): Improved preset recall.
- AAX (Build 044): Fix for a bug disabling audio on GUI load on a small number of systems.
- AAX (Build 046): Update IR indicators in browser when dragging file onto visualisation view or changing the topology mode.
- AAX (Build 046): Bug fix for using parallel stereo mode after true stereo mode with different rate IRs are used.
1.912: 22/03/14- AAX: Support for AudioSuite in the 64-bit AAX (ProTools 11 only).
- All: Added the ability to create expiring licenses for extended demoing.
1.911: 24/02/14- All: Additional filetype support.
- AU: An additional fallback AU implementation for hosts incompatible with the regular AU is now selectable in the installer.
1.910: 20/01/14- All: Optimisations for additional CPUs and instruction sets.
- OS X: Improved support within Renoise 3 and Digital Performer 8.
1.900: 05/01/14- All: New SplitMod feature to provide modulating delay spin-wander type effects to the early and late components of an IR.
1.822: 29/11/13- All: Reduced the impact of an audible click artefact when changing presets using delays and choruses.
- All: Improved support within Audition.
1.821: 25/10/13- AU: Crash fix for some x64 hosts due to window closure management.
- AU: Fix for an issue where the plugin could start in a bypass state in some hosts.
1.820: 29/08/13- VST/AU: The reverb tail can now be flushed using MIDI-CC automation.
1.810: 17/08/13- All: User definable favourite banks feature added.
1.801: 11/06/13- AAX: Binaries signed using updated signing tools.
1.800: 03/06/13 - Extra Large Update Celebrating the 100th Point Release!- All: Pro Tools 10.3.5 and Pro Tools 11 AAX support added for Mac and PC (32-bit and 64-bit included).
- All: Refreshed the classic grey and green interface.
- All: Added a new Neon Blue skin.
- All: Many parameter values can now be edited via text entry for absolute precision.
- All: Recursive folder search for lost files feature added, items are specified in the Preset tab menu.
- All: Categorised presets are now provided on a drop-down menu in the presets tab.
- All: Included presets from OpenAirLib.net.
- All: Added IR1-IR2 mix gain control for mid-point level control enabling smoother IR transitions.
- All: Update for frequency selection bug in filters at rates other than 44.1 kHz in host independent mode.
- All: Demo 30-day counter reset to allow everybody to try the new features.
1.780: 31/12/12- All: Added green illumination above tabs to illustrate activity within modules.
1.777: 15/12/12- All: Bugfix in x64 convolver.
1.776: 06/11/12- Mac: Fix for initial dialog box folder location preference.
- Mac: Additional fix for license file registration.
1.775: 22/10/12- All: 192kHz operation fix when loading empty presets.
- Mac: Fix for file license file registration window bug in OS X 10.8.x
1.774: 21/09/12- All: Bugfix for IR2 early reflections module.
1.773: 22/05/12- Mac: Demo mode not starting correctly bug-fix.
1.772: 22/05/12- All: File browser back button now permanently visible.
- Mac: File locations are now resiliant to volume name changes.
1.771: 16/05/12- All: Sheen controls now affect the ER and Tail reflection modules.
1.770: 12/05/12- All: Added IR1 EQ and IR2 EQ sheen control for adding synthetic high frequency content and presence.
- All: Fixed IR2 views not obeying multiple visualisation setting.
1.761: 28/04/12- All: Fix for dial operation mode in some hosts changing after the plugin is closed and re-opened.
- All: Delays do not update if inactive saving CPU in projects with automated tempo changes.
1.760: 14/04/12- PC: Mouse wheel now supported in more hosts.
- All: IR view can now show individual IR channels (activated in the settings tab under IR Visualisation).
1.753: 23/03/12- PC: Fixed a problem with the wrong preset number being loaded in Pyramix.
1.752: 10/02/12- PC: Update to fix a problem when used in Sound Forge where a render was not applied to the start of the audio.
- All: Holding the alt keyboard button while clicking the EQ handle toggles the filter type.
1.751: 27/01/12- All: Mouse wheel support for changing filter bandwidth in the EQ visualisation window.
- All: Updated OS detection to support Wine (XP simulation is required for Wine users).
1.750: 19/01/12- All: Drag and drop support for IR files dropped into the IR visualisation area.
1.742: 15/01/12- PC: Improved appearance of EQ handles on Windows XP.
1.741: 09/01/12- VST: When loading an individual preset (fxp) file the current program number was changed incorrectly.
1.740: 08/01/12- All: Added EQ handles that can be dragged to change gain and frequency.
1.730: 08/11/11- All: Smoother rendering of ADSHR, filter curves and IRs (applies to Mac and Windows editions newer than XP).
1.720: 22/09/11- All: Added a function to create a bank of presets based on the currently loaded preset by incrementing the current IR in the directory for each iteration.
- All: Fix for a crash during heavy automation.
1.711: 31/08/11- Mac AU: Added mono-mono mode.
- Mac AU: Fix for crash on some systems.
1.710: 28/08/11- All: Added dense true stereo simulation mode (based on windowed stereo white noise convolution) and changed the previous true stereo simulation mode to be named clear true stereo simulation mode.
1.705: 12/07/11- All: Fix for IR1 pre-delay setting cropping audio on short IRs.
1.704: 12/06/11- All: Fix for clipping audio files where input values are outside the standard -1.0 to 1.0 floating point range.
1.703: 07/06/11- Mac: Additional preferences path discovery mechanism added for some systems and error reporting on failure.
- PC x86: Windows XP systems now use a no-GDI+ plug-in build for increased GUI compatibility.
- PC x86: No-GDI+ builds show email addresses instead of names due to insufficient unicode support for some characters.
1.702: 25/05/11- All: Fixed a crash bug if audio is passed through the plug-in after a failed initialisation.
1.701: 24/05/11- All: Fixed a crash bug in the synthetic tails generator when 150% stretch was used in some instances.
1.700: 11/05/11- All: True stereo simulation mode added to parallel stereo mode providing additional depth of character for 2-channel (stereo) impulse responses which is achieved via concurrent convolution of a copy of the stereo IR with stereo channel inversion, high-pass filtering and additional pre-delay.
- All: WIR format files can now be loaded.
- All: 4-channel IR files are now supported and can be used in true stereo mode.
- All: A parameter has been added to enable changing the current preset within a bank using automation.
1.691: 07/04/11- All: The IR1 and IR2 settings can now be swapped, this is useful when IRs are chained.
- All: The IR browser now defaults to the previous location when the editor is closed and re-opened within a session.
- All: Updated sound file library to incorporate bug fixes.
1.690: 22/03/11- All: Added the capability to apply the master modulation of IR1/2 pan and mix pre or post convolution (previously only post convolution was possible).
1.687: 17/03/11- All: Additional tail generator tints added (cathedral, stone church, bright chapel and deep chapel).
- All: Added 8 new tail generator presets using the new tints.
- All: The copy and paste facility for presets now works after the editor is closed and re-opened.
1.686: 11/03/11- All: Graphical fixes.
- Mac: AU, VST and RTAS can now be installed independently.
1.685: 26/02/11- All: Added a new IR type to generate synthetic IR tails.
- All: Added 16 new presets utilising the tails generator.
- Mac: Audio Unit update enabling 64-bit support (the old 32-bit version can optionally be installed using the installer customise option).
- All: Memory is freed when IRs are inactive considerably reducing memory consumption in a single IR scenario.
- All: Added an option to modulate the IRxEQs using a decaying exponential.
- All: Changed the IRxEQs modulation view to be linear to more clearly visualise the decaying exp and linear behaviour.
- All: Smoother audio during program changes.
- All: More descriptive errors on registry or preferences file loading failures.
- All: Fixed a bug in the delay unit that caused a feint distortion effect when different delays were set per channel.
- All: Modification to enable full recall from chunk (assists full recall in Usine host).
- All: More accurate reporting of the IR tail length to the host (assists Wavelab mixdowns).
- All: Corrected focus bug in filters.
- PC x64: Installer provides an option to use the same plug-in ID as the 32-bit version.
1.660: 30/11/10- All: Added the capability to assign up to 2 MIDI controllers (MIDI-CC) to some common Reverberate parameters for enhanced modulation capabilities in MIDI performance scenarios. Midi data must be routed to Reverberate via the host application (not all hosts are able to do this).
1.650: 13/11/10- All: Master wet lock icon added.
- All: Changed the wet lock options to include a default insert mode, send mode, or as specified per bank as wet-lock is now saved in the preset banks allowing for banks to be configured as send banks.
- All: The presets view now opens by default instead of the IR browser.
1.640: 12/11/10- All: Master gain lock added.
- OS X: Fix for a lost files dialog request not showing correctly.
1.630: 29/10/10- All: Filter frequencies can now be selected from A0 - G#8 using pulldown menus providing a very natural and musical frequency selection approach.
1.620: 17/10/10- Mac: 64-bit VST added to the plug-in binary (a 64-bit AU is not yet available). The 64-bit VST will load automatically in hosts supporting 64-bit plug-ins.
- Mac: Audio file library speed optimisations for reduced start-up and audio file access times.
1.614: 01/10/10- All: Control+click on post IR gain controls now resets the slider positions as well as the parameter value.
1.612: 27/09/10- OS X: Improved support for system volume names containing diacritics.
1.611: 15/09/10- All: The demo timers have been reset so that all expired demos may now run for a further 30 days to enable past demo users to try all the new features added in recent releases.
- All: Increased stability when system memory is depleted.
1.610: 14/09/10- All: Reduced memory consumption of the early reflections module.
- All: The EQ states automatically enable when an EQ parameter is modified.
- All: Fixed initial values for the stereo wideners where saves were made using version 1.506 (previous saves work as expected).
1.600: 09/09/10- All: Native RTAS x86 support.
- All: New early reflections reverb module incorporating virtual point source generation models.
- All: New stereo widener for each IR.
- All: 64 new true stereo impulse responses.
- All: Two additional preset banks utilising the new true stereo IRs and the early reflections module.
- All: New consolidated EQ views for IR1, IR2 and post to show all 5 bands on a single tab for quicker EQ editing.
- All: A mirror of the IR1 and IR2 mixer gain controls on the IR1 and IR2 tabs for convenience during editing and selection.
- All: Updates to the GUI for increased graphical texturing and a clearer representation of the IR state.
- All: The IR reverse and normalisation controls have been moved to make space for the additional IR dials.
- Mac: Fixed impulse response normalisation bug.
- PC: Improved font rendering.
1.506: 24/08/10- All: Fix for directory listings sort order on some systems.
1.505: 13/08/10- Mac: Fix for mono AU crash in Ardour on some systems.
1.504: 08/08/10- Mac: Fix for /Users/ location some systems with a single volume.
1.503: 01/08/10- All: Reduced CPU usage of the delay module when automating the host song tempo with tempo-lock enabled.
1.502: 28/07/10- PC: Corrected a bug where the first directory in a drive's root was not displayed in some cases.
1.501: 26/07/10- All: Improved lost file search functionality where lost files can be found by back-tracking by one directory level.
1.500: 25/06/10- All: New stereo delay modules incorporating delay line modulation and tempo sync added to the IR1, IR2 and master signal paths.
- All: Some factory default presets have been updated to use the new delay module.
1.419: 30/05/10- All: Additional denormal protection to reduce CPU load under some conditions.
1.418: 27/05/10- All: Faster loading of FXB files from the user interface.
- OS X AU: Save as FXB now sets the initial preset to patch in the file to patch 1.
- OS X: A crash bug on some systems when using the eject button is now resolved.
1.417: 18/05/10- All: Processing indicators have been added to all tabs (they were previously only shown on the IR1/IR2 tabs) to show activity during preset changes.
- All: The currently selected preset number in the radio brower did not always correctly update.
- All: The post-EQ LFO was incorrectly timed when operating above 44.1kHz.
1.416: 07/05/10- All: Fixed an issue with the VST-RTAS beta period expiration date preventing the demo from running correctly under the VST-RTAS wrapper.
- OS X: Better handling of lost file user interaction mechanisms.
1.415: 06/05/10- OS X: An additional default search path is included for
/Library/Audio/Impulse Responses/LiquidSonics/Reverberate/Factory-flac/ so if the flac compatibility presets package is installed it is not necessary to update all song files with the new location for the old flac files.
1.414: 01/05/10- OS X: Bug fix for new installations introduced in v1.413.
1.413: 29/04/10- All: Increased maximum IR length.
- OS X: Presets files now stored in `/Library/Audio/Impulse Responses/LiquidSonics` to follow the typical Mac convention.
- OS X: Default presets now use wav instead of flac due to compatibility issues on some Macs. Links to the previous flac files are provided on the website support page.
1.412: 18/04/10 (OS X only)- OS X AU: Some hosts did not correctly restore the correct program in a bank when a song/project file is loaded. This is fixed in saves from this version and beyond though any old saves will still exhibit the incorrect behaviour in affected hosts.
1.411: 16/04/10 (OS X only)- OS X AU: Host calls to reset the audio line now cause the plug-in buffers to be flushed (e.g. manually moving the transport position in Logic).
- OS X: Additional graphics check to resolve a crash bug in Logic 9.1.1 under 10.5.8.
1.410: 14/04/10- All: Added a new modulation capability to IR1's EQ and IR2's EQ to allow start-end sliding EQ configurations for changing the frequency and gain of all 5 bands of equalisation independently.
- All: Added the capability to vary envelope attack, decay and release shapes from linear (old default) to log or exponent.
- All: Impulse Response viewer now reflects EQ changes.
- All: Fixed the initial position of file browser when loading an FXP file from the host.
- All: VST-RTAS beta period extended by 1 month to expire 01/05/2010.
- All: Changes for the worker thread priorities when operating in the VST-RTAS wrapper to reduce CPU starvation when under high system load.
- All: Fix for IR1-B and IR2-B (second part of true stereo pairs) which were not correctly filtered by IR1 EQ and IR2 EQ.
1.402: 27/02/10- All: Added a stereo to mono conversion capability for the IR1, IR2 and Master mixer sections (accessed via topology view).
- All: Auto-pairing of short file names did not work, now fixed.
- All: Added support for Mono-Mono and Mono-Stereo modes of operation under the FXpansion VST-RTAS wrapper to allow use on mono tracks.
- All: Upon detection of the first run of Reverberate under the VST-RTAS wrapper a dialogue is shown to recommend reducing the host processors to one below the maximum (this increases performance of multi-threaded VST plug-ins under PT).
- OS X: AU has reduced CPU consumption when operating in non-zero latency modes.
- OS X: Further changes to fix an installer permissions fault.
1.401: 19/02/10- All: An option to chain output of IR1 into IR2 has been added into the mixer.
- All: The plug-in now detects input silences longer than the length of the longest IR currently in use and automatically bypasses processing to conserve CPU.
- All: Improved compatability with FXpansion's RTAS-VST wrapper.
- OS X: AU now supports delay compensated increased latency modes for CPU conservation.
1.400: 13/02/10- All: New integrated preset management system.
- OS X: Includes PC version's browser search filter for most OS X hosts.
- OS X: Installer permissions fault fixed.
1.302: 03/02/10- All: SDIR files are now displayed in the browser.
- PC: Browser row 8 IR1B button operation fixed.
1.301: 31/01/10- OS X: Active area in splash screen to register license files updated.
1.300: 30/01/10- All: New sample browser added.
- All: Improved support for SDIR files.
- All: Fix for true stereo file auto-pairing file selection.
- All: All locations saved in the IR favourites menu are searched if the plug-in encounters lost files.
1.250: 06/01/10- All: Added function to down-sample the plug-in when running above 48 kHz to reduce CPU consumption in hosts running at high sample rates.
- All: Sample rate independence mode added so that moving between sample rates in hosts does not change the IR gain and filtering characteristics of Reverberate. When this mode is set (as is now the default) IR gain is independent of the host sample rate, and the filters are limited to a maximum frequency of 22 kHz rather than being set as the Nyquist of the sample rate. A compatibility mode is available (see 'Settings', 'Sample Rate Dependence', 'Host Rate Dependent') for users with presets or songs used with sample rates other than 44.1 kHz that may now change when running in the default 'Host Rate Independent' mode.
- All: The core convolver now more evenly distributes CPU load where projects have multiple instances of Reverberate loaded concurrently. This is especially noticeable in high sample rate projects with multiple instances of Reverberate loaded.
- All: VU meters now only show as red when the audio is above 0dBFS.
- PC: Support for Aiff files in .aiff format extensions (as opposed to just *.aif) in IR open dialog box.
- OS X: IR navigation buttons now correctly function with aiff files.
1.240: 12/12/09- All: Added additional modulation options into the IR mixer to facilitate modulation of the balance of the wet IR1 and IR2 signals. A phase control is provided to allow modulation of the IRs to be set relative to each other's position in the modulation cycle.
- All: Factory presets modified to take advantage of the new pan modulation capabilities.
- All: Fixed an issue with auto pairing if L, R, and C files are present in the same directory.
- All: The contrast on the grey navigation and eject buttons has been increased.
- OS X AU and VST: Fixed an issue where truncated OS X long file names were causing left/right navigation buttons to fail in some cases.
- OS X AU: Since AU hosts do not support loading FXB files, the AU now includes an option to load an FXB bank from the settings tab's bank/preset options menu (note the updated preset names do not propagate through to the host's preset lists). Furthermore, presets can now be selected via the settings tab's bank/preset options menu (AU only) to enable loaded bank files to be navigated once the preset names have changed.
- OS X AU: Work-around for PDC bug in AU implemented such that only zero latency mode is supported when running the AU plug-in.
1.230: 05/12/09- All: Added 29 new true stereo presets powered by 26 new true stereo IRs bringing the total number of factory presets to 48. Many of the new presets utilise 8 channels of convolution (using IR1 and IR2 both loaded with true stereo impulse responses) providing a full, rich reverb.
1.225: 14/11/09- OS X: Fix for AU stereo processing mode.
- OS X: Fix for corrupt parameter text displays on post EQ screen as introduced in 1.222.
Also incorporating the following private builds:
1.224: 12/11/09 (private tester build)
- OS X: Fix for AU stereo processing mode (beta).
1.223: 07/11/09 (private tester build)
- OS X: Some license file paths fail to validate correctly, an error box is now shown informing the user how to rectify the issue.
1.222: 04/11/09- All: Controls now default to sliders mode and have increased precision (in addition to ability to hold shift for even higher precision).
- OS X: Additional checking code around splash screen license file validation to catch a potential crash bug.
Also incorporating the following private builds:
1.221: 28/10/09 (private tester build)
- All: Fix for occasional memory allocation bug if memory is excessively fragmented.
1.220: 27/10/09- OS X: Reverberate for OS X released following a successful testing phase.
- PC: Version number incremented to maintain alignment with OS X build.
1.210: 15/10/09- PC: Fix where the topology and IR names are not always fully updated on parameter changes in Reaper.
- OS X: Added support for mono to stereo AU.
1.209: 4/10/09- All: Added fine-grain control mode for higher accuracy while holding down shift and dragging in slider mode.
1.208: 3/10/09- All: The user can now select the default dials mode (circular, relative circular, linear). The default is circular.
- All: Wet lock is now initialised correctly when the GUI is not initially displayed.
- All: Changed IR envelope and EQ visualisation graphics to allow for drawing optimisations resulting in improved GUI drawing speed.
- All: Parameter update optimisations to reduce disk access frequency.
- All: Fix for a crash if the system runs out of memory when allocating space for IRs.
- OS X: Improved lost files support (now works the same as in Windows).
- OS X: Improved AU validator reliability. Also incorporating the following private builds:
1.207: 21/09/09 (private tester build)
- Fix for the resampler which was incorrectly cropping the beginning of IRs (especially noticable on cabinet IRs).
- All of the IR files stored within a bank are now validated for presence on disk when loading banks improving workflow.
- Fix for notification of lost files when GUI is not open which could cause a crash.
- Further work to fix the mixdown issue in Adobe Audition first addressed in 1.206.
- Position of the IR1/IR2 mix LFO now initialises randomly.
1.206: 17/09/09- Fix for a mixdown issue in Adobe Audition.
- Chorus memory indexing bugfix causing a crash on OS X.
- Chorus 1/2 toggle click bugfix.
Also incorporating the following private builds:
1.205: 07/09/09 (private tester build)
- OS X private beta - release 1
1.203: 14/08/09 (unreleased internal development build)
- Updated to use VSTGUI 3.5 from VSTGUI 3.0 for OS X build.
1.102: 09/07/09 (unreleased internal development build)
- Two additional chorus modules (one for IR1 and one for IR2) have been added for use pre-mix in addition to the existing post-mix chorus module. This allows for chorus or modulating pitch effects to be used on IRs independently.
- Chorus copy/reset command now has a copy/paste function to move settings between IR1, IR2 and post-mix choruses.
- A full preset reset now updates the program name in the host presets list (where this is supported by the host).
- All error notifications are now modal on the host window.
- Output buffers are now cleared when toggling IR1/IR2 on and off and when the host calls the resume function (e.g. at the start of a mix-down).
1.101: 05/07/09- Modified the behaviour when encountering missing files to inform the user which file is missing and to ask if they want to begin searching for files. The directories of all missing files are now stored, so if any future missing files need a file from any previously manually specified directory they are only asked for it once.
- Fixed a memory leak during the recomputation of IR settings.
1.100: 30/06/09- Updated RC2 to the final Reverberate v1.100 release.
- Manual updated.
1.100 (RC2): 29/06/09- Fixed file pairing mode bug when using parallel stereo mode.
- Increased the IR limit to 2 minutes at 44.1k and 1 minute at 88k to accommodate very long IR files in response to user testing.
- Added an option to ignore the global wet solo override mode (useful for using Reverberate as a send effect most of the time and choosing a specific instance to use as an insert on an individual basis). Setting is saved with the patch.
1.100 (RC1): 28/06/09- Added a topology control to enable (i) pre-convolution mono mixdown feeding a stereo convolution, (ii) parallel stereo and (iii) true stereo modes for both IR1/IR2 containers. This enables IR modulation in all 3 topology modes (it was previously not possible to modulate two true stereo IRs) and improves compatability with hard panned left/right audio sources.
- The IR1 and IR2 containers now provide the option to load two stereo impulse responses for use in true stereo mode (termed IR1-A/IR1-B and IR2-A/IR2-B) for a total of 4 concurrent stereo convolution channels.
- Introduced an IR reverse control to enable reversed reverb effects.
- Changed IR1-to-IR2 and IR2-to-IR1 buttons to provide more detailed copy and reset functionality.
- Added IR delete buttons to unload the currently loaded IR.
- Settings moved on to a new 'Settings' tab.
- Added an option to choose between factory defaults, empty, or user selected initial presets for new instances.
- Added an auto-pairing option for automatically seeking pairs of true stereo IRs when matching a naming convention (<name>L/R.<extension>, <name>Left/Right.<extension>). This is the default behaviour on installation.
- Added critical sections around parameter change notification to mitigate against a rare 'missed' IR update change bug.
- Manual updated to describe the new features.
1.008: 21/06/09- Larger VU meters.
- Moved from keys to license file based authorisation scheme.
- Splash screen displays days left in demo.
- Demo counter is reset for all versions prior to 1.008.
1.007: 13/06/09- Installer detects previous installations and sets more suitable default parameters.
- Re-working of internal critical sections for increased stability and speed by using fewer locking mechanisms.
- Modified IR computation worker thread priority restoration on destructor.
- Note: Internal milestone, not officially released (no download provided).
1.006: 09/06/09- Update GUI to re-open on the same tab as when it was closed (per session only, not saved with song).
- Add a master wet lock so all dry/wet settings can be forced to wet (useful when inserted on a bus).
1.005: 07/06/09- Upgrades to facilitate x64 build.
- Fix for chorus module when used at extreme settings.
- Added an additional preset to demonstrate how to use the chorus module to achieve a pitch shifting effect.
1.004: 06/06/09- Includes a new facility to duplicate IR settings from 1 to 2 and 2 to 1.
- Latency modification message box notification is now modal in the same way as the file loading dialog box.
- Fixed a bug with the user notification of zero latency mode configuration.
- Added a user selection pull-down menu to set the default IR file dialog location to either the most recently used, the current IR directory (this is context sensitive so the eject buttons respond to the location of the IR loaded depending which button IR1/2 is used) or an option to always load from a preset directory that can be specified by the user (defaults to c:\ until changed).
- The manual has been updated to reflect new imagery and provides more details on using the new features.
1.003: 03/06/09- Update to 1.002 omitted VST version renumbering (needed to instigate a rescan in some hosts to propagate update). Fixed in this minor release.
1.002: 03/06/09- Reports of Cubase hanging during scanning have been received. This is similar to a fault seen during beta testing fixed by rolling back thread priority manipulation hence modifications are made in this area.
1.001: 02/06/09- Fixed a crash issue in Vista with Ableton Live 8 when the user changes the latency value (a new registry permissions handling approach is now used)
1.000: 30/05/09- Added demo version, removed beta timings and branding and updated installer to accept keys
0.916: 22/05/09- Update to disable plugin and host window when loading an IR
0.915: 19/05/09- Edited IR calculation thread priority to improve GUI responsiveness when system is under load (revised)
0.914: 19/05/09- Rollback of thread priority changes pending investigations
0.913: 19/05/09- Candidate fix for Cubase load scan introduced in 0.912
0.912: 19/05/09- Edited IR calculation thread priority to improve GUI responsiveness when system is under load
0.911: 18/05/09- Increased contrast in GUI
- Fix for loading presets in Live8 without admin under Vista
0.910: 17/05/09- Small graphical tweak to darken tab lines to improve visibility
0.909: 16/05/09- Changed file loading scheme to provide user with an Open dialogue if a preset/saved file isn't found
0.908: 15/05/09- GUI updates to fix issue in FL studio
0.907: 13/05/09- Initial beta release, set to expire 1 July 2009
- A potential bug in energyXT 2.5 appears to cause VST plugins' destructors not to be called when they are unloaded see http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3394932 see 08Aug18 this results in resources not being released properly.